Digital Asthma Masterclass: Meeting New Challenges
7th King’s John Price Paediatric Repiratory Conference, 30th June 2021
This masterclass will develop your skills and knowledge in effectively managing children and young people with asthma, including diagnosis and monitoring.
Paediatricians • Trainees • Nurses • Paediatric Nurses • CNs • ANPs
- Recent update on national asthma audit & HSIB investigation into asthma management in children
- Update on the telemedicine and emerging technologies in asthma
- Discuss allergic rhinitis & pre-school asthma management
- Update on the allergy testing in children with asthma?
- Recent advances in asthma management
Invited Speakers Include:
Dr Atul Gupta • Prof. Ian Sinha • Dr Jen Townshend • Dr Priti Kenia • Dr Glenis Scadding • Dr Helen Brough • Prof. Paul Brand • Dr Diab Haddad • Ms Cathering Casewell • Dr Clare Murray • Angeala Jamalzadeh • Dr Pujan Patel • Dr Mark Levy • Dr Nicola Brathwaite • Dr Sonal Kansra • Dr Cara Bossley