4 SeptemberDigital Masterclass
New Frontiers in Children’s and Young People Asthma
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have rescheduled many of our Masterclasses, previously due to take place in April 2020. The new date for the online Digital Masterclass – New Frontiers in Children’s and Young People Asthma, is scheduled for 4 September.
Brought to you by the team behind the King’s John Price Paediatric Respiratory Conference, this digital Masterclass aims to develop the skills and knowledge in effectively managing children and young people with asthma, including diagnosing and monitoring.
We are united by the common purpose of improving respiratory care for children and young people.
This Masterclass is FREE to attend and aimed at those interested in Children’s and young people Asthma including:
Consultant Paediatricians • Trainees • Specialist Registrars • Fellows • Clinical Nurse Specialists • CNS’s • AHP’s
The areas covered include the broad range of Asthma related paediatric respiratory issues:
- Chronic Asthma
- Prevention of Childhood Asthma
- Asthma and the Impact of Social Determinants in CYP
- Addressing poor adherence
- Breathing Retraining in Asthma
- Exercise and Asthma in Children
- Transition in Asthma in CYP
- Safeguarding and Asthma in CYP
- Asthma and Anxiety
- The Breathing Clinic
- Management and Treatment of Severe Eosinophilic Asthma
- Diagnostic Tools and Biomarkers in Asthma Management
- Telemedicine Compared to Traditional Clinics
- Post Covid-19: Future Directions for Asthma Management
Invited Speakers Include:
Dr Fran Beresford • Jo Blundell • Prof Andy Bush • Dr Will Carrol • Clare Chadwick • Prof Gary Connett • Dr Fay Coster • Dr Seb Gray • Dr Atul Gupta • Pippa Hall • Claire Hepworth • Dr Mark Levy • Prof Ian Pavord • Dr Katy Pike • Dr Ian Sinha • Prof Mike Thomas • Dr Jen Townsend