Digital Asthma Masterclass: Meeting New Challenges
7th King’s John Price Paediatric Repiratory Conference, 30th June 2021
This masterclass develops skills and knowledge in effectively managing children and young people with asthma, including diagnosis and monitoring.
Paediatricians • Trainees • Nurses • Paediatric Nurses • CNs • ANPs
- Recent update on national asthma audit & HSIB investigation into asthma management in children
- Update on the telemedicine and emerging technologies in asthma
- Discuss allergic rhinitis & pre-school asthma management
- Update on the allergy testing in children with asthma?
- Recent advances in asthma management
Invited Speakers Include:
Dr Atul Gupta • Prof. Ian Sinha • Dr Jen Townshend • Dr Priti Kenia • Dr Glenis Scadding • Dr Helen Brough • Prof. Paul Brand • Dr Diab Haddad • Ms Cathering Casewell • Dr Clare Murray • Angeala Jamalzadeh • Dr Pujan Patel • Dr Mark Levy • Dr Nicola Brathwaite • Dr Sonal Kansra • Dr Cara Bossley
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better and live longer. For more than 50 years, GSK has been a leader in respiratory, helping patients with respiratory disease better manage their condition. Working in collaboration with the scientific community, we remain at the cutting-edge of scientific research into innovative medicines with the aim of helping to treat patients’ symptoms and reduce the risk of their disease.
For further information please visit www.gsk.com.