25 & 26 May 2021Why attend?
Reasons to Attend
- Connect with inspirational world leaders in the field of paediatric respiratory.
- An outstanding reputation among professionals as the forum for sharing new information and discussing controversial issues about respiratory problems in children.
- 99.2% of 2019 delegates would recommend it to a colleague.
- 96% of 2019 delegates said the Conference content was very relevant to their work.
- Continue to expand your knowledge on so many pertinent issues at this time via the online conference.
Who Should Attend
The Conference is aimed at those with a common interest in paediatric respiratory, including:
Consultant Paediatricians • Specialist Registrars • Fellows • Clinical Nurse Specialists • Physiotherapists • Pharmacists • Community Nurses • General Practitioners • Practice Managers
What Previous Delegates Said
99.2% percent of survey respondent’s from 2019 would recommend the conference to a colleague.
“Absolutely fantastic Conference! A huge thank you to all of the faculty, support staff and volunteers. A great example of agile and adaptive working during these challenging times. You should be very proud”
“The conference is the highlight of the UK paediatric respiratory calendar. New treatments, evidence-based practice and networking. Expert speakers from around the world. Altogether excellent.”